The PMI Central Alabama Chapter is proud to sponsor the Fourth Quarter 2016 PMP® Exam Prep Course. Sessions are scheduled for Tuesdays/Thursdays Oct 10th - Nov 11th 2016 from 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm at Southern Company located at 42 Inverness Center Parkway, Horizon’s Conference Room in Birmingham, AL 35242.
Registration will close Monday, Oct 3rd, 2016.
The course focuses on preparing students for the PMP/ CAPM® exam, covering key components of the exam, strategies for success and is facilitated by experienced certified Project Management Professionals.
Providing the 35 hours of education needed to apply to take the Project Management Professional PMP® exam, the course also meets the required hours for the Certified Associate in Project Management CAPM®.
The prep course does not include registration or fees for the certification exam. For more information and to insure eligibility for the credential, please review the requirements for the exam at pmi.org website.
Included in the course are the following materials:
- Andy Crowe's "The PMP® Exam: How to Pass on Your First Try" (5th edition) textbook with a complimentary trial key to 8 hours of InSite online e-learning support
- Velociteach's InAct student course workbook – referencing the presentation slides
- Quick Reference Guide – laminated tri-fold document referencing important exam content
- Study Flash Cards – designed to assist students to learn and retain the key exam points, formulas, and definitions
- Conversations on the PMP Exam – 5-disc CD set of roundtable discussions about PMP Exam strategies and best practices
- 6 months access to InSite – Practice Test A - 200 question exam simulation, scores are broken down by knowledge area and process group